1. Abolish the words fat and skinny from your vocabulary.
2. Refer to your body as a landscape, for a landscape that has peaks and troughs and imperfections is natural, and yet still beautiful. So is your body.
3. Chuck out those beauty magazines.
4. Stand naked at the mirror, acknowledge your bad areas. Then, each day, say something positive and realistic about them.
5. Don’t work out with the goal to lose weight, work out because you should treat your body like a temple. It is literally only existing to benefit you - treat it right.
6. Always wear sexy underwear, just for you. Because you feel good in it.
7. Join a yoga class, meditate, sit in the sun. Your mind plays a determining factor of your self worth. Only let it think positive thoughts.
active fitspo with recipesღ
Let’s play telephone.
best combination 😍 i love breakfast!
don’t sit in your pajamas and reblog posts about how you wish you could be pretty and confident, just do it. Get up early so you can do your hair and makeup all nice for school, flirt with the boys and let them come to you, say “thank you” instead of “no i’m not” when someone calls you pretty, fake that fucking confidence until it’s real, do you understand me? Now go own that red lipstick.
TAKE THIS ADVICE GUYS ITS THE BEST THING YOU COULD EVER DO FOR YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE
The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students
Except for detention
Where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest
Doesn't that make so much sense
I'm so good at rules
Ten points to Dumbledore
So I’ve been struggling lately with remembering to do normal human things like… Oh I don’t know. EAT FOOD. How exactly does my forgetful brain tell my body. “Oh no. You’re not hungry it’s not time for life giving sustenance.”
I’m terrified that this is like left over subconscious thoughts from high school me coming back to ruin everything I worked so hard for. I’ve been doing so well for almost five years now. What is happening to me? I had to put alarms on my phone for meal and snack times or I can go days without realizing I haven’t been eating. I don’t know what I’m going to do. It feels like losing control of my body all over again.